tisdag 27 mars 2012

Minne blott

I can hear the soft breathing
Of the girl that I love,
As she lies here beside me
Asleep with the night,
And her hair, in a fine mist
Floats on my pillow,
Reflecting the glow
Of the winter moonlight.
[ Lyrics from: http://www.lyricsfreak.com/s/simon+and+garfunkel/wednesday+morning+3+a+m_20124768.html ]
She is soft, she is warm,
But my heart remains heavy,
And I watch as her breasts
Gently rise, gently fall,
For I know with the first light of dawn
I'll be leaving,
And tonight will be
All I have left to recall.

Oh, what have I done,
Why have I done it,
I've committed a crime,
I've broken the law.
For twenty-five dollars
And pieces of silver,
I held up and robbed
A hard liquor store.

My life seems unreal,
My crime an illusion,
A scene badly written
In which I must play.
Yet I know as I gaze
At my young love beside me,
The morning is just a few hours away.

Det gör typ inte ens ont längre! Det känns bara som en del av det som var. Jag är fri! Jag förstår det nu, att från detta är jag fri! Jag vet att det må låta flum för er som inte var med, men att nu ha insett att det som var var, men att det nu är ett minne. Ett ganska fint minne.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar